The architecture of SM Mall of Asia is similar to a ship. It’s but natural to choose this kind of design since the mall faces the Famous Manila bay. It’s a novel idea that’s surely going to attract tourists.
There are so many firsts in the SM Mall of Asia-
1. The first Mall equipped with golf cars, Jeeps and trolleys to help senior citizens or customers move around the mall.
2. The first Mall overlooking the breathtaking Manila Bay sunset.
3. The first “Olympic size” Ice Skating Rink.
4. The first IMAX Theatre in the Philippines that holds the distinction of having the largest screen (8 story high) in the world.
View SM Mall of Asia Pictures
– SM Mall of Asia (may 24, 2006)
– SM Mall of Asia (June 7, 2006)
– Food stalls in SM Mall of Asia
– Manila Bay Sunset as seen from SM Mall of Asia
– The Manila Bay in SM Mall of Asia
More reviews on SM Mall of Asia in here