Spend August 10, Sunday morning with us at Mommy Milkshake Marathon: A Fun Run to celebrate Breastfeeding Month! Everybody’s welcome, including expectant moms, dads, kids and the rest of the family:-)
MOMMY MILKSHAKE MARATHON YEAR 2
1) The fun run is open to everybody. Registration and participation is for free but pre-registration is a must. Participants may pre-register by calling the Mommy Milkshake Marathon secretariat at 780 9898.
2) The Mommy Milkshake Marathon is a fun run for the whole family to promote breastfeeding advocacy. It is not necessary to compete with other runners and there are no cash prizes to be given away, although the Organizers will give special awards for the runners. (E.g. Most Pregnant Mom/Runner, Oldest/Youngest Runners)
3) Pregnant moms who wish to join the run should consult their OB-gyn prior to the race date to ensure that they are fit to join the race.
4) Participants below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult or waiver must be signed by the parent.
5) Participants may run, walk or rest upon their discretion, provided that they do not leave the route of the fun run nor ride in vehicles.
6) Water stations and a medical ambulance will be on standby in case of any emergency.
7) The Organizers reserve the right to refuse participation of any individual or group for whatever reason it may deem valid.
8) The Organizers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Mommy Milkshake Marathon for any legitimate purpose without giving monetary consideration to any participant.
9) The Organizers will take every precaution to ensure the safety of the participants. But by signing the waiver during registration, the participants will not hold the organizers liable for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the fun run.
10) Runners are encouraged to wear pink!:-)
Here are the Photos of First Mommy Milkshake Marathon