It’s been awhile since I’ve travelled to Boracay with the travel bloggers . It was January 2008 and Microtel and Seair invited bloggers to Boracay.They were one of the first to offer â€œfamiliarization tourâ€ for bloggers which used to be offered to traditional media and travel agents.
You might get the chance to travel with the latest SEAIR & Microtel Boracay Bloggers Tour! ‘
1. South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites will be choosing eight lucky bloggers to join an all-expense paid bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. This includes round-trip tickets from Manila to Caticlan and accommodation at Microtel Boracay.
2. To be selected, you will have to write a blog entry telling us why you should be chosen to join the tour. Each blog entry must have a link to the SEAIR website
3. You can publish your entry from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Only one entry per blog will count.
4. To let us know about your blog entry, post it as a link in the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page
5. Three winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on which is the most compelling. The top three entries with the highest scores from the judges will be invited to the tour.
6. Three winners will be selected by fans based on the number of “likes” to the link. The three entries with the most number of “likes” by 11:59 p.m. of August 25, 2010 will be invited to the tour.
7. One winner will the selected by the SEAIR Adventure Club. The entry with the most number of votes from our resident travel bloggers will be invited to the tour.
8. One winner will be selected at random in a manner to be determined by the organizers.
9. We will notify the eight (8) winners on August 27, 2010. In case any of the winners cannot make it, we will invite the one next in line.
10. The decision of the organizers in final. Good luck to everyone!
Deadline to post entries is 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. For the mechanics, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=413120283692